- Dogs must have current DHLPP, Bordetella and Rabies vaccinations.
We require a copy of current vaccinations to keep on file.
It's just a quick call to your veterinarian to have vaccination records faxed to us.
- Dogs must be on a once a month flea and tick control program such as Advantage or Frontline.
- Dogs must wear a current dog license and identification tag.
We recommend having your dog micro chipped for identification purposes.
- Dogs must be a minimum of three months of age.
- Dogs six months of age or older must be spayed or neutered.